Auto accidents happen in the blink of an eye, no matter how conscientious a driver you are. Through no fault of your own, one distracted driver, intoxicated driver, or unforeseen animal crossing can completely throw your life off kilter.
Cameron Law Group in Tamarac has a team of attorneys skilled in auto accident and personal injury law, and has helped many auto accident injury victims to get the compensation they deserve. We understand that auto accidents are an unfortunate part of life on our overpopulated roads, but that doesn’t mean you should have to pay for the consequences for the rest of your life. Receiving compensation for your pain and suffering can make all the difference in the world, and the Cameron Law Group can make that happen.
You may think that you can handle everything yourself after being in an auto accident. You may feel that you are totally prepared to deal with the insurance companies, follow their claims processes, or even feel ready to go up against the Goliath of the other driver’s or insurer’s lawyers. Unfortunately, it’s likely that you don’t have a thorough understanding of Florida law. Unless you have specialized legal training, you are unlikely to know all of the Florida laws that pertain to your case. The minutia of auto accident law can include things like comparative fault, the statute of limitations on a personal injury claim, or the Consumer Fraud and Deceptive Business Practices Act. In addition, insurance companies often have a team of lawyers who will work hard to pay you nothing or as little as possible.
You need an auto accident lawyer in Tamarac so that you do not have to deal with the consequences of a collision alone. Our experienced auto accident lawyers can identify the legal issues and relevant laws related to your accident, and provide an in-depth understanding of those laws as well as how they are interpreted within the local court system.
What will an Auto Accident Lawyer in Tamarac do?
We will fully investigate your case, and then lay out a cohesive course of action. Here are some actions the attorneys at Cameron Law Group can help you with:
- Accident scene documentation: We can help by taking photographs of the scene, any damage to your automobile and the other motorist’s car, and any bruises, cuts, or personal injury you may have suffered due to the accident.
- Police reports, medical records, and documentation of damages: We will help you obtain a copy of the police report, which the insurance company will need to process your claim. After you go to the hospital, your medical record will provide an invaluable source of documentation for your case.
- Insurance company runaround: We will talk to the insurance companies on your behalf and help you file your insurance claim. Lawyers understand the ideal information to provide in a first or third-party claim to increase the chance of an approval; and if your claim is denied, a lawyer will also know how to appeal and fight for your right to recover.
- Lawsuit development and case settlement: We deal with the other motorist and their lawyer, so you don’t have to. Contentious confrontation is uncomfortable, and you’ll want to avoid it at all costs, especially if there is a lot of damage involved. Our lawyers have specific training in negotiating tactics and years of experience in arranging advantageous settlements.
- Court representation: We offer aggressive representation in court. Firm, effective and thorough court representation helps to navigate the tricky the court system. We are here to help you every step of the way.
Reach Out to an Auto Accident Lawyer at Tamarac Cameron Law Group
If you have been injured in a car, truck or motorcycle accident, it’s important to find an auto accident lawyer in Tamarac who can help you. At Cameron Law Group we’re focused on providing the best possible legal assistance for accident cases. If you have been injured, you deserve justice.
By working with the best auto accident lawyer in Tamarac immediately following the auto accident, you have a greater likelihood of quickly settling and for a greater amount than you likely would have without a lawyer. For more information on what to do after a crash, and to have our knowledgeable attorneys by your side, call us today at (954) 472-5645. Our team is looking forward to fighting for you.